Invisalign™ is the clear alternative to traditional braces. Patients here at Foreside Dental Health Care in Falmouth, Maine, can receive the benefits of braces without having to feel and see metal wires or brackets. Additionally, these removable clear braces are custom made for total comfort.
• Wear each set of customized aligners for two weeks.
• Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• Your teeth will move gradually each week.
• Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
• Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
• Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
Contact us today to straighten your teeth in the
most comfortable way with clear braces.
If you have already begun your Invisalign treatment then Congratulations!
Here are a few things you should know to ensure the best possible outcome!
How to Wear your Invisalign Trays
• Each set of trays should be worn for a full two weeks before switching to your next set. Moving into a new set too fast/early can compromise the remodeling bone resulting in bone loss and tissue recession.
• Switch to your new set at bedtime. This will allow for easier first time removal of the new set when it’s time to eat or brush your teeth.
How to Clean your Invisalign Trays
• Clean your retainers with a toothbrush and antibacterial soap. (Use of denture cleaners or toothpaste will dull and scratch the surface.)
• Typically happen every 6 weeks and are between 20-30minutes long.